The Nextgen Connected Experience
In June 2018, we’ve asked more than 2600 customers which connected experiences are the most valuable to them.Get the Full Report
What are the most popular smart devices?
How should we customize and improve experiences online?
Which device usage statistics are the most valuable for home users?
Top 5 Device Categories
In 2018, early adopters had 16-18 connected devices at home.
The Danger in the Network
With all these devices, what are the main issues that worry smart home owners?
Global Threat Map
Insecure devices are the primary target.
Nextgen Smart Home
What are the essential components of a truly connected home?
- 78% detailed information about threats
- 72.1% security recommendations
- 64.5% personalized recommendations
Precise Device Information
- 83.3% device vulnerability to threats
- 73.4% device brand, model, and type
- 61.1% device usage statistics
- 48.8% blocking a specific website or application
- 46.4% assigning devices to a profile
- 41.6% creating profiles for family members
CUJO AI team surveyed 2600+ respondents who currently own the CUJO AI internet security firewall
Device Usage Data
We also used additional data from a representative sample of CUJO AI hardware devices from Q3 2018
Our cybersecurity and device identification experts shared their insights and helped to shape the report