CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide. We provide Network Operators revolutionary AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experiences using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile (4G/LTE). We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join a growing CUJO AI QA team!
- Own, drive and improve the automated testing process within a test development team following the Agile methodology;
- Design and develop testing automation framework/tools, test automation tests, and scripts;
- Continuously improve automation framework, test scripts to maximize test coverage;
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify early-stage drawbacks and evaluate requirements for new test automation features;
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report;
- Investigate problems as a result of testing;
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python;
- Experience in test automation development;
- Good knowledge of IP networking (OSI layer 2 through layer 7);
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail-oriented;
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems;
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Experience in testing automation for embedded system;
- Test automation frameworks.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery;
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites;
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with distributed environment, big data and scalability;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Comfortable office and modern development equipment;
- We embrace Agile software development;
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events;
- Competitive salary and benefits.