CUJO AI team is actively looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Writer to join our growing Product Team.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for creating, maintaining and updating product related technical documentation (ranging from conceptual documentation, detailed developer guides, API references, and other online materials). A keen eye for detail is required to ensure the content is in line with company and industry standards. The content you will create and manage will help us educate the marketplace and provide our customers with the best insight into our products.
The ideal candidate is a fast learner with a keen interest in technology and believes that good documentation is as important as a good product.
- Write user guides for the CUJO AI product and its features, taking into account the audience and the nature of the documentation required;
- Write API reference guides, collaborating with developers and managers to clarify technical issues;
- Maintaining up to date company documentation, ensuring the technical content meets high-quality standards and is consistent in style and tone;
- Information research and requirement gathering;
- Attending planning/briefing meetings;
- Liaising with subject matter experts, sales and marketing specialists when required;
- Challenging content and structure of the technical documentation to improve readability and user experience;
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides;
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
- Create and maintain information architecture;
- Involved in crafting SLA and compliance documentation.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable;
- Proven experience in technical writing of software documentation, aimed primarily at a software engineering audience;
- Basic understanding of Cloud, RestAPI, JSON principles;
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail;
- Basic familiarity with SDLC and software development;
- Strong experience using technical writing software;
- A clear, concise writing style and the ability to tailor content to specific audiences;
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills;
- Strong product-oriented focus – willingness to dive deep to understand the product;
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously and pick-up new concepts quickly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- A Technical Education background is a plus.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery;
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites;
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with distributed environment, big data and scalability;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Comfortable office and modern development equipment;
- We embrace Agile software development;
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events;
- Competitive salary and benefits.