CUJO AI growing Accounting team is looking for a motivated Senior Accountant. The role will be based in Kaunas and assist in all aspects of accounting operations.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Prepare flux analysis (MoM; QoQ, Budget v Actual, etc);
- Monitor financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation;
- Support Accounting team colleagues ir necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant;
- 5-6 years of experience: 3 years of experience in public accounting (audit) followed by 1-3 years of experience in private industry, preferably in a technology company;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and local accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Team player with a roll up your sleeves attitude;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Gaap knowledge is a plus;
- Prior experience working with US-based entities is a plus.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery;
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites;
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with distributed environment, big data and scalability;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Comfortable office and modern development equipment;
- We embrace Agile software development;
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events;
- Competitive salary and benefits.