CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide. We provide Network Operators revolutionary AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experiences using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile (4G/LTE). CUJO AI team is looking for highly skilled Lead Test Engineer to join the team!
- Own, drive testing process within a feature team following Agile methodology;
- Design and develop test plans, cases, and scripts;
- Continuously improve test plans, test cases and scripts to maximize test coverage;
- Application, integration and acceptance testing of security features;
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify early stage;
- Execute cases/scripts and generate testing result report;
- Investigate problems as a result of testing;
- Working with QA engineers and software developers to find solutions.
- Good knowledge of IP networking (OSI layer 2 through layer 7);
- 1+ year of experience working with Linux environment;
- Experience testing security products or features;
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail-oriented;
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies;
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in technical English – both spoken and written.
- Automation testing experience, automated CI/CD;
- Embedded systems testing experience;
- Experience writing and performing stress/load/security testing;
- Big Data testing experience, AWS, AI.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery;
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites;
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with distributed environment, big data and scalability;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Comfortable office and modern development equipment;
- We embrace Agile software development;
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events;