CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide. We provide Network Operators revolutionary AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experiences using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile (4G/LTE). CUJO AI team is looking for a highly skilled Lead Java Developer/Architect to join them.
- Write clean and well-tested code using Java;
- Do code reviews;
- Help team achieve their goals;
- Code Base improvement;
- Own the technical solution;
- Mentor and motivate other team members;
- Team co-ordination;
- Participate in work planning.
Technologies we use
- Backend (Java 8, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Netflix solutions, Spark);
- Monitoring (TICK, NewRelic);
- Storage (PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search);
- Infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Chef).
- Ownership mindset;
- Focus on quality and long-term thinking;
- Being good at Java, Hibernate, Spring;
- Being able to communicate in English language, both orally and written;
- Being a team player;
- Team management.
- Being keen on improving technical and personal skills.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery;
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites;
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with distributed environment, big data and scalability;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Comfortable office and modern development equipment;
- We embrace Agile software development;
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events;
- Competitive salary and benefits.