We are looking for an experienced IT Service Management Analyst with a background in service management to join our high performing engineering organization. As an IT Service Management Analyst at CUJO AI you will work collaboratively with our Cloud, QA, Security teams as well as our clients, users and fellow Client support engineers to handle queries and reported bugs, assure KPI’s of CUJO AI services and Client support KPI’s. You will be responsible for supporting B2B and B2C customers, escalating high severity issues, monitoring internal and customer system health status.
- Execute Service Management Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Answer queries when it is from his/her field of competence;
- Facilitate updates to queries to other responsible teams/employees;
- Support B2B customers via designated communication channels (Phone, email, ticketing system, slack, etc.);
- Escalate high severity issues to responsible teams/employees;
- Monitor internal and customer system health status 24/7;
- Keeping the key stakeholders inside CUJO AI up to date about the incidents;
- Create and manage postmortems after the high severity issues aiming for an improvement plan;
- Support B2C customers;
- Schedule customer environment updates and upgrades;
- Monitor internal and customer system health status and escalate noticed issues.
- Significant experience in service management and customer support;
- Experience with production application systems monitoring;
- ITIL v2 knowledge or certification a plus;
- Good knowledge of tools and technologies used in the service domain areas: CyberSecurity, Networking, Customer Service;
- Fluent English (writing and speaking);
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A team player, who takes pride in producing superior results while contributing to a high-caliber team;
- Good incident response knowledge and sense of urgency in decision making;
- Good organization skills;
- Seeking for self-improvement.
- Experience or at least basic understanding of some programming languages;
- Knowledge of SOC2, and ISO27001/18 standards;
- Agile and Kanban process experience;
- Experience in Atlassian products.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery;
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites;
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with distributed environment, big data and scalability;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Comfortable office and modern development equipment;
- We embrace Agile software development;
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events;
- Competitive salary and benefits.