We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don’t blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
As IT Manager you will be responsible for CUJO IT team and the internal portfolio of systems and services. You’ll be responsible for IT projects from beginning to end, outlining the most effective resources and oversee projects through design, development to completion. You will be closely working with Compliance and Security Leadership to build acceptable security baselines and oversee required changes to CUJO infrastructure on continues basis driven by internal and regulatory requirements.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Project management and IT system owner of the services used by CUJO, such as Atlassian suite, Google suite, CRM, Support systems, Web sites, e-Training
- Ensure security of data, network access, and cloud systems
- Streamline the delivery, security and maintenance of personnel IT equipment, including laptops, mobile devices and their connectivity
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
There will also be a focus on you manage the deferent operation with good budget accuracy and ensure cost effectiveness. The IT landscape covers our offices in US, Lithuania, Brazil, Finland, Hungary, London and APAC. You will be leading team of skilled IT engineers.
We are looking for a strong technical leader profile with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position, and a service-minded personality that can engage at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in working with data center management, and Google or AWS cloud services
- Experience with best practice process like ITIL, CON and on the security side preferable knowledge with ISO 27001, CIS Controls.
- Strong decision-making skills and strong analytical thinking with problem-solving skills, that makes you able to understand and execute on complex information and requirements
- Initiative, responsibility, autonomy
- Prior hands-on experience with Microsoft domain networks, network administration.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with distributed environment, big data and scalability
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Comfortable office and modern development equipment
- We embrace Agile software development
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Competitive salary and benefits