CUJO AI is looking for a talented and passionate full-time graphic designer to join our innovative and award-winning company. If you want to work on some of the world’s biggest design challenges, and contribute to technology that helps people and the planet — join our team.
This position serves a mid-level position in Marketing department. As a Graphic Designer, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners to define our brand and connect it to our products and services to the world through brand identities, our websites, apps, and mobile experiences.
You’ll collaborate with a diverse set of specialists from Strategists, UX Designers, Marketers, Writers and Engineers to help create the brand defining design.
- Strategic and conceptual contribution to brand identities development
- Create digital assets that are consistent throughout digital and printed material
- Create polished and professional marketing material following CUJO AI brandbook
- Create engaging visuals for social media, sales, etc.
- Collaborate with front-end development and project management teams to enhance and further improve UX throughout web and app interfaces
- Develop designs on a regular basis for events, posts, and holidays
- Further development of brand design guidelines
- Keep track of and meet design deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Microsoft Office and Apple Keynote, Sketch, Google Slides
- An eye for detail, typography, layout and color
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to apply existing design patterns and concepts
- Deep UX design understanding
- Ability to create, build, and present concepts
- Print design and photo editing experience
- Ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good time management skills
- HTML & CSS basics
- Illustration design
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites
- Interesting and diverse challenges within a leading AI security company
- Ability to work flexible hours and remotely
- Comfortable office and modern equipment
- A strong focus on professional development
- Sponsored participation in conferences
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits (lunches, snacks, events, social initiatives, team-building activities and more)