CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide. We provide Network Operators revolutionary AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experiences using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile (4G/LTE). CUJO AI growing team is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join them!
- Security and stability oriented Linux servers deployment and maintenance;
- Creating and managing a large number of virtual servers in the Cloud Computing environment;
- Automating all server related activities there possible;
- Software deployment on test and production environments;
- Constant server monitoring and auditing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technical related degree or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years of working experience in Linux/UNIX servers administration;
- Good knowledge of Linux-based operating systems, web protocols, networking, and systems;
- Experience in NGINX web server deployment and configuration;
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written.
- Prior experience with OWASP, Firewalls and other security practices;
- Prior experience in servers running on Cloud platforms;
- Experience with system orchestration/automation tools, such as Ansible, Chef etc.;
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Elastic, stack, Spark.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery;
- Trips to our other offices and clients’ sites;
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with distributed environment, big data and scalability;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Comfortable office and modern development equipment;
- We embrace Agile software development;
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events;
- Competitive salary and benefits.