In the past year, CUJO AI has grown from a startup to a company that works with the biggest network operators in the U.S. Today we cover 20 million gateways, and the number is growing every day.
As cybercrime advances, millions of people are losing their data, identities, or money online. CUJO AI’s goal is to secure the entire connected experience while combining machine learning and human intelligence. We need smart, curious, and ambitious developers to help us provide digital life protection on a global scale.
- We design and develop systems for processing high-volume data streams
- We champion agile and DevOps practices
- We employ micro-services, containers, and automated pipelines
- We run hundreds of machines in the cloud, millions of WebSocket connections. Millions of messages are processed per second.
We are looking for an experienced developer with a hands-on and can-do attitude. You must be passionate about software development and engineering. You must look for a challenge that takes you out of your comfort zone. You must be a great communicator and a team player.
Bonus points for interest in
- Streaming and stream-processing (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Flink)
- Distributed storage (Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- JVM languages, Golang, Python – the right tool for the right job
- Scalability, distributed algorithms, AI/ML, computational complexity
- Security, networking
Benefits and Perks
- Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas
- Active participation in the developer community
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause
- Calm and focused environment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Benefits package that includes Private Health Insurance, Friday lunches, snacks, and more!